10 Reasons To Think About Selling Your Home During The Holidays
- People who look for a home during the holidays tend to be more serious buyers.
- Fewer homes for sale means less competition and potentially more money for you!
- More homes go on the market in the new year, increasing supply and bringing prices down.
- Homes may show better when decorated for the holidays.
- The holiday frame of mind may make buyers more agreeable to your price and terms.
- Buyers have more time for house hunting during their holiday break.
- Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons.
- Relocating employees starting work in January are out looking for homes now.
- Scheduled showings mean you can still enjoy your holidays uninterrupted.
- You can sell now while demand is high, but may be able to delay closing or extend occupancy until early next year.